Is Alfacash safe? Read in our detailed Alfacash review.
Read a Full Alfacash Review 2021
If you are looking for a convenient and proven service that will help you exchange, buy, or sell cryptocurrency, get acquainted with the Alfaсash online exchanger. Its official website is https://www.alfa.cash.
In our life, money exists in three forms:
- electronic (on bank cards or electronic wallets);
- digital (cryptocurrency).
While there is no single eco-platform where they are interchangeable, we have to constantly exchange them with each other on special resources.
The site was created in 2012, and a year later, it began accepting the world's first cryptocurrency. Later, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Monero, and many other digital tokens were added to the list of supported currencies later.
Today, you can buy 35 types of cryptocurrencies on Alfacash. In total, the resource has more than 200,000 registered users.
This is one of the few services owned by a legal entity - Alfa East Ltd. (Belize).
The portal works around the clock in automatic mode. There is no mandatory registration on the site, but by creating an account, you can:
- participate in loyalty programs;
- save the history of your operations;
- bind bank cards and withdraw fiat money through electronic payment systems (EPS).
Alfacash Account Registration
To create your account on the exchange site https://www.alfa.cash, you will need to fill in the following fields:
- come up with a login;
- indicate the name and surname;
- country of residence;
- type of account (personal: for individuals, individual entrepreneurs or corporate: for legal entities, organizations).
- Agree to the rules, confirm that you are not a robot, and register the specified data.
To authorize your account, you need to come up with a password by clicking on the link that will be indicated in the letter in your email inbox. The password must be strong. It is desirable that it contains not only letters, numbers, and symbols, but also different registers.
Take seriously the creation of a password for your account: after all, to be able to use a bank card, you will go through the verification procedure, which means that the details of your payment instruments will be linked to your account.
After the record and password are created, you get your personal account where you can see personal data, discount percentages, limits, and accruals for discount programs.
Account verification is required only for exchanges in the following directions:
- Banks (Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan);
- QIWI RUB;
- Visa / MasterCard / MIR (Russia) RUB.
The account verification process involves providing additional data about yourself: phone number, ID, address of residence, and you can also link bank cards to your record, which you will use for exchange transactions on the site.
Discount Program and System
The AlfaKashir service invites its users to participate in a cumulative discount system. The higher your successful transaction amount, the higher the account level and the higher the discount percentage. The discount is applied automatically when you create a new ticket.
At the moment, the site has already paid out $267,886 under this program.
In order to receive accruals for the affiliate program, you will need to attract new visitors to the site. To do this, you need to go through four stages:
- create an account;
- receive promotional materials about the service;
- attract new users who will indicate your referral number when registering an account;
- receive affiliate payments (up to 20% from the fees of the users you have attracted).
You get two referral addresses:
- referral link for registration;
- your referral ID.
You will receive a choice of various promotional materials from the organization. They include informational texts, web banners, scripts, etc.), and all you need to do is post them on any available resource like your pages in social networks, blogs, forums, or message boards.
Your link will contain a unique code that will allow you to determine that the visitor came exactly from you, and for this achievement, you will receive passive income.
How to Make an Exchange
It is very easy to create exchange transactions on the Alfacash website. Let's look at an example: the way we need to exchange rubles, which are stored on the Yandex.Money electronic wallet, for bitcoins. To do this, we will perform the following steps:
- in the column “Give” we find the line “Yandex.Money.RU”;
- select and move the cursor to the "Receive" column;
- we find the line "Bitcoin BTC" and press the "Exchange" button.
A new window will open in front of you, in which you will need to specify the amount of exchange in rubles and the program will automatically calculate the amount of bitcoins that you can receive. You will also need to enter the address of your BTC wallet.
At the top of the page, you can see the rate of the selected exchange direction, the size of the commission, and the percentage of the discount (if any). At the bottom of the page, all information about the upcoming deal will be reflected in the table.
If all the conditions suit you, confirm your intention and send the created application to the system.
It will take about 6 hours to complete the application in the direction.
How to Buy Cryptocurrency Using VISA/MasterCard
The procedure for buying the desired currency (fiat or digital) is also quite simple. For example, in order to buy Bitcoin Cash for dollars stored on the VISA card, you need to have a verified account and follow these steps:
- select the required currency on the “Buy” tab;
- in the window that opens, activate the "USD" button;
- check the box next to the preferred payment method;
- enter the required amount in dollars (pay attention to the minimum limits);
- indicate the phone number and bank card number;
- digital wallet address for BCH.
This platform is a proper entry-level exchange. VISA and MasterCard are available payment options, but you can apparently also pay with wire transfer or other cryptos (as long as such cryptos are supported by the platform of course). This makes Alfacash one alternative for people who would like to enter the cryptocurrency market and does not have any cryptocurrency assets to begin with.